Sunday, August 13, 2006

Looking for an air purifier?

I have been looking for an air purifier for my Bed Room. I have to confess that Sharper Image constant advertisement on tv almost convinced me to buy one of those, but being an Internet heavy user like I'm my first step was to look online for more information. And here is what I found:



As you can see from the above chart published in Air Purifiers America the Sharper image Ion Breeze practically does not clean anything and on top of that produce Ozone which is not good for health.

Taking in consideration those results plus the results of the Air Purifier Performance to Price Comparison Chart, the air purifiers made by Alen offer the best results for your money. They have the T300 model and the T100 model for small rooms and offices which is on sale right now for around 150 dollars. I'm buying one of these T100 lit see how of works.

2 Comments:

At 16/7/07 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frank,
I know this post is pretty old, but I remembered it today when I started looking into a purifier to put in my son's room.

Did you actually get a T100? If so, what are your thoughts on it after nearly a year.

 
At 16/7/07 12:09 PM, Blogger ctitanic said...

Yes, I got that one, and it works fine. The only thing that I hate is that you have to buy the filter every 6 months. But I guess that you have to do that with any "real purifier" out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home