Friday, July 28, 2006

Today is a great date!

I just received a letter from U.S. Department of Homeland Security Citizenship and Immigration Services with Form N-445, Notice of Naturalization Oath Ceremony that will be conducted the next August 18. In few words, my application for the American Citizenship was approved! For me this is one of the most important days in my life. I left Cuba 7 years ago, since then I have been living in USA. This country gave me everything that l was denied to have in my own native land. This land gave me the most valuable treasure for any man: freedom.

I'm proud to become an USA Citizenship. Thanks America!

6 Comments:

At 29/7/06 9:11 AM, Blogger Zionist Redneck said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/7/06 9:13 AM, Blogger Zionist Redneck said...

Congratulations! America is a better place with you as a citizen!

(Thanks for doing it legally!)

-ZR

 
At 29/7/06 12:11 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Excellent news! I hope one day I can report the same.

 
At 30/7/06 3:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well done Frank.
Enjoy yourself and keep on posting!

Steve / Chippy.

 
At 31/7/06 2:22 AM, Blogger Bob DeLoyd said...

I just had a friend of mine get his citizenship last month! I am happy for you both!!! //bob

 
At 1/8/06 10:31 AM, Blogger ctitanic said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home